Boardroom Furniture Ideasmooidev
How long do we spend in meetings? Directors & Executives can spend up to half their working day in meetings, and managerial staff are often in meetings for up to 35% of their working day. That amounts to a fair number of hours!
What do you need from your Boardroom Furniture?
- Make attendees feel at ease
- Promote conversation & Creativity
- Enhance the effectiveness of meetingsOnce the size & location of the room has been confirmed, it’s time to decide on the Functions & Style of the Room:
- Usage – Are you aiming for a large boardroom which will be your companies showpiece for external clients? or modular meeting rooms that can be moved and changed around for internal staff meetings?
- Will the room have 1 use or will it be used for other things such as staff training or appraisals?
- Does the table need to be a large boardroom table or smaller modular meeting tables?
- On average how many people will need to be seated? what are the maximum number and the minimum number of people using the room?
- Will there be any need for storage in the room?
- Are you looking for a traditional or modern style room, or even a mix of both by using contemporary materials and finishes, or even an industrial rustic look for a real focal point?
- The kind of colour scheme you go for will have some impact on the style and table finish that would look best.
Sven Christiansen Black Meeting Chair
A very comfortable meeting chair that combines a flexible, fully-upholstered shell with the integral spring of a cantilever frame. The optional arms are in black polypropylene and have a distinctive oval profile. Frames are finished in chrome.
Task Meeting Table
The work structure creates a minimalistic and elegant meeting table solution.